The company has been serving the Medicare market since 1966. They were quick to enter the Medicare Advantage market under the Affordable Care Act.
A proposed merger with Humana that would have made the combined company a force to be reckoned with in the Medicare industry was killed in the courts in 2017.
How Do I Create An Aetna Account?
There are a few steps we need to take to successfully register with this healthcare company. Follow the steps below to register.
- First you need to visit the official Aetna website www.aetna.com.
- In the second step, you need to login or register our account.
- After that, we will take the next step by registering our account.
- As a final step, we need to provide our personal information, create a source connection, and follow the terms and conditions to complete Aetna Medicare with Apply Now.
Steps To Enroll In Aetna Medicare
Using this Aetna Medicare Enrollment Tutorial, you will learn how to enroll in the Aetna Medicare Enrollment Portal and how to use the tutorial to enroll for coverage. First, simply select a plan and log into your secure account by selecting your preferred language. You can skip the preview and continue below.
- Open your browser and type https://www.aetnamedicare.com/en/login-register.html.
- Select your plan at Aetna Medicare login to log into your secure account.
- Enter your username and password.
- On www.aetnamemedicare.com, click Secure Connection.
- Conditions of access to Aetna Medicare:
- To access your Aetna Medicare account, you will need a laptop, desktop computer or smartphone.
- A stable internet connection is required to log into your account and browse online.
- You need your membership card.
- As part of registration, you must have the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- You will need your personal details like name, number, email id etc.
After validating your login credentials, you will be redirected to your patient account and enjoy all important features and benefits.